Local File rule
The main controls on this page are:
- Name: name of the current rule. Anything, that you like.
- Save: save the changes in current rule.
- Remove: delete current rule.
- Add addresses listed in: this field allows entering name of file
that contains list of e-mail addresses for adding to the mailing list.
- Remove addresses listed in: the same function, but e-mail addresses
listed in the specified file will be deleted from the mailing list.
The procedure for executing this rule is similar to HTTP/FTP.
Apply this rule: this group is used to set time intervals when the
rule should be executed. If the rule is set to be executed manually (Only
manual use is checked), pressing the Apply Now button executes it
See other topics:
How to add a new rule
POP and IMAP rules
HTTP and FTP rules