- Our products:
- Our on-line services:
- – Atomic Email Tracker
- – Atomic Verifier Online
- Customer support:
only $ 12.85
Atomic Email Tracker
Tracks who reads email, clicks links or loads images
Atomic Email Tracker is a web based service for tracking sent e-mail messages. This service can be integrated with any bulk mail sending software, but the best performance is expected when you use it with Atomic Mail Sender (AMS).
No specific technical knowledge or additional efforts are required!
Once you are registered with the Email Tracker service and the campaign is created in AMS (use 'Service' -> 'Newsletter tracking' menu), our system automatically adds a piece of tag to the email context that requests a tiny, invisible image from our web servers. So, when a recipient opens your email, that image is downloaded, and we can record the reader real data such as first name, last name, email address, country, date and hour of opening. Links clicked statistics are also recorded.
Determining who to communicate with, what to communicate and when to communicate is the key to effective email campaigns.
The following features are available for registered Tracker users:
- Unlimited email campaigns number.
- 10 reports with filtering capabilities.
- Illustrative charts.
- Optional daily reports about email opened and link clicked sent by e-mail in PDF, Excel (CSV), XML, HTML or plain text (optionally).
Stats and information provided in Email Tracker
Numeric values are presented to report on the following:
- Sent messages - the total number of email messages "scheduled to be sent" for the campaign.
- Opened messages - the number of unique contacts that opened (viewed) the email messages sent.
- Open rate - a measure of how many people on an email list open (view) a particular email campaign. The open rate is expressed as a percentage, and we calculate it as follows: open rate = emails opened / emails sent. For example, a 10% open rate would mean that of every 100 emails sent out, 10 were actually opened.
- Links clicked - the number of unique contacts that clicked on links in the email message sent.
- CTR or Click-through rate - is a way of measuring the success of an online advertising campaign. CTR is expressed as a percentage, and is obtained as follows: CTR = links clicked / email opened.
The following reports are available in the Atomic Email Tracker Panel:
- General summary - stats table shows campaign name, start date, number
of sent emails, number of emails opened with open rate, and links clicked
- Last 10 days shows general statistics for the last 10 days.
- Recipient's activity - detailed
information about those of your recipients who has opened your email and/or
clicked inserted links. Stats table shows campaign name, opening date, recipient
email address and country. You can delete a recipient record from string.
- Dynamics - let you trace how do
matters stand with ALL of your campaigns within the last 7 days (opened messages
and clicked links with view ratio and CTR).
- Compare Campaigns - let you compare 2 campaign by CTR and open rate during the period from 5 to 100 days beginning the campaigns start dates.
Reports on efficiency:
- By Campaign ID - these stats are similar to "General summary", but without campaign filter, here you can view ALL campaigns and proper data: start date, emails sent, emails opened with open rate, links clicked with CTR.
- By countries - shows generalized information about emails opened and/or links clicked grouped by country. Contains the following data: country, emails opened with open rate, links clicked with CTR.
- By hours - shows generalized information about opened emails and/or clicked links grouped by hours. The stats table contains the following data: hours, emails opened with open rate, links clicked with CTR.
- By days - shows generalized information about opened emails and/or clicked links grouped by days of the week. The stats table contains the following data: days of the week, emails opened with open rate, links clicked with CTR.
- By months - shows generalized
information about opened emails and/or clicked links grouped by months. The
stats table contains the following data: days of the week, emails opened with
open rate, links clicked with CTR.
More screenshots view in the Email Tracker Screenshots section.
How to start with Email Tracker if you are an AMS user?
To start tracking your email campaign you will need to create an Atomic Email Tracker account and integrate it with Atomic Mail Sender. It is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Create an Atomic Email Tracker account.
- Launch Atomic Mail Sender and open 'Service' -> 'Newsletter tracking' menu, check a proper tick box and enter the following information:
- your Tracker account login (usually, your e-mail address)
- Message ID - any identifier to split your email campaigns (please see the screenshot below for the example)
Once you are registered with the Tracker service, the monitoring parameters are set in Atomic Mail Sender, and your email campaign is sent out, our system starts checking the specified campaign immediately.
Integration with other group mail sending software:
Actually, you may use Atomic Email Tracker service with any other group mailer. For details please refer to the Integration Manual.
When you create Atomic Email Tracker account we grant you 10 free days of that service on trial. Our service on trial is fully-functional, there is no any trial limitations!
If you like the service, you can extend it from your Email Tracker Control Panel after 10 trial days expiration.