- Atomic Email Studio
- Our products:
- Our on-line services:
- Customer support:
only $ 9.85
Atomic List Manager Online
A web-based service for processing mailing-lists (sorting, deleting duplicates, subtract, etc.)
Atomic List Manager Online is a mailing-list manager capable of maintaining several e-mail lists for building a "quality" and personalized one that does not contain invalid or unwanted addresses. As a result, naturally open, click-though, and ROI ratios increase up to 15-25%.
The service can process CSV and text files that contain multiple data parameters.
E-mail marketers know that fresh "quality" mailing lists are the key to success of any bulk email campaign. While there are some good and few excellent tools that help you manage your mailing list, none comes close to Atomic List Manager Online (ALM online) if you have several active e-mail lists to maintain.
Here is how
Atomic List Manager Online has a very nice, simple user interface. The following basic but extremely useful tools to process one mailing list or several files at once are available in ALM service:
You can use any of the following ALM Online tools if you have only one or several mailing lists with a huge amount of data to be managed
- Delete duplicates - remove duplicate records from your list.
- Save email only - create a new list containing emails only extracting them from the original list. This feature is useful when, e.g. your email list contains a lot of additional data
- Sort list - sort the records within your list by whole string, email addresses, domain addresses (e.g. atompark.com), domain addresses first level (e.g. com), domain addresses second level (e.g. atompark)
Kill suspicious e-mails - purges your email list of "suspicious"
NULL@..., REMOVE@..., SUBSCRIBE@..., UNSUBSCRIBE@..., CANCEL@..., NEWSLETTER@..., ACCOUNT@...,
- Top-level domain check - check email address top-level (first level) domains for validity within a selected file and creates a new "clear" one.. E.g. ".com" domain is valid, ".h7" does not exist, so emails containing such domains will be removed from the resulting list.
- List union - merge several mailing lists into one file (data from one list will be just added to another one).
- List intersections - make a new list containing only the same records available in all picked lists.
- subtract the list A from the list B to return a new list where all elements
of list A equal to one of the elements of list B have been removed
Our server response time is very fast but it depends on lists length and on operations you execute.
The result of processing can be saved to the same file on the server, as a new file on the server or just displayed and saved to your computer.
How to get started
It is very easy:
- Purchase ALM Online subscription by clicking on the link "Buy a subscription".
- Create an ALM Online account and check if your account is active. A brief registration form is available at http://www.atompark.com/members/listmanager/register.php (your Atomic List Manager Online password will be emailed to you upon registration).
- Log into your ALM Online Control Panel and download files containing lists to be processed to our server.
- On the upper menu choose any list management tool, select one or several files you have uploaded earlier you wish to be processed.
- Choose how you want the result of processing to be saved: to the same file on the server, as a new file on the server or just displayed and saved to your computer.
- Click on "Start" to proceed chosen files processing.
When you create Atomic List Manager Online account we grant you 3 free days of that service on trial. Our service on trial is fully-functional, there is no any trial limitations! If you like the service, you can extend it from your List Manager Online Control Panel after 3 trial days expiration.
How much does it cost?
Pay for the service right now by clicking on the "Buy a subscription" link below. The service costs $ 9.85 a month or you can pay $ 59.85 a year at once.
Use Atomic Mail Verifier (email list verification and email validation software) together with the list management service to detect even more non-existing addresses in the list.
We recommend that you use our service when you need one-time; for long-term have a look at Atomic List Manager software.