Problems with ordering?
If you have filled out the order form and our billing system rejected it,
please check the following:
- Enter a NON-FREE e-mail address in the order form. We are receiving
a lot of fraud messages from the owners of free e-mail accounts and have to block them. Use
your e-mail address at your ISP or your working e-mail address. We'll use your e-mail
address only once - to send you your registration details.
- Check the credit card data - you should enter 16 digits shown
on the front side of your card. Enter the valid card expiration date - month
and year, this is required information to process the payment. Also,
validate the card name - VISA, Master Card, Discover, etc. Enter the valid
cardholder name - it is checked automatically and can be a reason
to discard the payment.
- Choose the country where you are residing. We check it using your IP address
and may block the payment automatically if the IP address doesn't match the country.
- Try to order by phone or fax - see details here.
- Still failed? Please contact us immediately to resolve
the problem. We are glad to help you!
Contact us to resolve a problem